Encino Office Park
6345 BALBOA BLVD., ENCINO, CA
Encino Office Park, a BOMA Building of the Year, is a contemporary four-building office complex developed, owned and managed by Moss Group. Located at the intersection of Balboa and Victory Boulevards in Encino, with views of the scenic Santa Monica Mountains, Lake Balboa Park and the Sepulveda Dam Recreation Center, Encino Office Park features easy access to the two major freeways serving the San Fernando Valley (the 101 Ventura and 405 San Diego Freeways) and Ventura Boulevard. For commuters who wish to leave their cars at home, Encino Office Park is across the street from the Balboa Station of the Orange Line transportation system that connects Warner Center, Universal City and downtown Los Angeles. Monthly parking for tenants is located in our covered and gated garage, and there is ample surface parking available for visitors. Encino Office Park has a fully integrated key card access security system with video surveillance. A full service Café and Grill provides healthy and convenient breakfast, lunch and snack options for tenants, their employees and visitors. Our on-site corporate headquarters enables Moss Group to provide responsive property management services, building maintenance and turn-key tenant improvements with a high degree of customization to meet all of your office space needs.
• Easy Access to Freeways, the Orange Line Transportation System and Ventura Blvd.
• Adjacent to the Sepulveda Dam Recreation Center, Encino Golf Course andLake Balboa
• On-Site Cafe and Grill
• Covered and Gated Monthly Parking Garage
• Fully Integrated Video and Key Card Access Security System
• On-site Owner Operated Property Management and Building Engineers
• Customized Tenant Improvements
• Fiber optic connectivity is available